- Why Buy From Us
Build and design your own outdoor kitchen with Kokomo's 40" 5 Burner Built-In Gas Grill, one of the most versatile outdoor cooking appliances for anyone who loves to fire up the barbecue! All Kokomo Appliances include a Lifetime Warranty and are completely constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel.
5 Burner Features
- Completely Constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel
- Seamless Polished Edge Hood
- Five Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Burners
- 72,000 BTU Output
- Infrared Back Burner
- Ceramic Sear Burning Briquette System
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Full Size Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Hood Mounted Temperature Gauge
- Five Independent SureLight Ignition System
- Back Up Flash Tube Lighting
- 920 sq. inch Cooking Surface
- Available in LP & NG
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sear Burner Features
- Uses a large number of small flames to reach high temperatures
- Reaches up to 1800° in 30 seconds
- 12,000 BTU Output
- Works on all Kokomo Grills
- Rotisserie Kit Features
- Hands-Free 120V Motor
- Stainless Steel Rod/Forks
- Works on 4 and 5 burner grills
- Griddle Insert Features
- Cook on a flat surface
- Side walls to prevent losing juices
- Experience the taste of indirect cooking
- Works on all Kokomo Grills
Additional Product Information
- Build and design your own outdoor kitchen with the most versatile outdoor cooking appliances on the market. ALL KOKOMO APPLIANCES include a Lifetime Warranty, and are completely constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel. 304 stainless steel is used around the world due to its excellent corrosion resistance. 304 stainless can also withstand corrosion from most oxidizing acids. That durability makes 304 easy to sanitize, and therefore ideal for an outdoor kitchen. With over 25 years of experience, Kokomo has been constantly innovating and upgrading the features of its products. If you want a long lasting product with truly superior features, this is the brand for you.
- All Kokomo Grill hoods have dual wall construction. This means that the stainless steel will never fade or lose its color, making it look brand new for years to come. Kokomo engineered this grill with a more squared-off hood to give it a dominant look.
- On the inside of the grill, Kokomo has supplied commercial-grade, non-coated cooking grids. The stainless steel makes it easy to clean, and provides more heat control than other grill surfaces. Kokomo has also found that its cooking grids are a lot tighter and heavier than similar brands. All Kokomo Grills are also supplied with a warming rack. Behind the warming rack is a powerful IR backburner that gets up to 1000 degrees in under 30 seconds!
- Underneath the cooking grids is a commercial grade ceramic searing briquette system. These briquettes provide even heating throughout the entire surface of the grill, and they do an amazing job at distributing the heat. They do not break down, and they prevent flare ups.
- Below the charcoal cooking briquettes, Kokomo has provided two different types of burners. For the classic models, they’ve used stainless steel tube burners that push 12,000 BTUs each. For the professional models, they’ve used upgraded CAST stainless steel burners, which push a high amount of 15,000 BTUs. Stainless steel casting is widely used across many industries due to its high strength and resistance to corrosion.
- Kokomo has also added a reliable blow torch ignition system called “SureLight Ignition” which makes it easy to fire your grill up on the first click. Every single knob has its own individual system, which means you have multiple backup igniters.
- This grill can be added to a cart, or be built in for a DIY project. Kokomo has designed the grill to have a 1” Flange all the way around to hide your cutout for a clean drop in.
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas.
- Weight: 138 lbs
- Gas Type: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane
- Cut Outs:
- Cut Out Width: 38" Inches
- Cut Out Height: 8 5/8" Inches
- Cut Out Depth: 21 1/4" Inches
Shipping is FREE on all orders to customers within the United States. To learn more about our shipping process, read below.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that all products within it are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via email to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three business days from the date of your order.
We will send you a shipping confirmation to the email address you provided when checking out within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse.
If you do not receive a shipping confirmation from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that our products are made specifically for the United States market. This means that they require a 120V electrical system to function correctly.
Our products have generally not been certified for use with other countries electrical safety standards, but all of our products are certified to United States standards.
We will happily ship our fantastic products to international customers. Due to the extremely wide variety of product dimensions, we will provide an up to date shipping price quote for you upon request.
If you are happy with our shipping quote, we will prepare an order and payment through our ultra secure online payment gateway.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery.
If you do accept delivery, you are required to immediately take photos of the damaged packaging or products inside the packaging. Please send these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, then visit our Returns page and lodge your return claim online.
When it comes to designing your outdoor kitchen, Outdoor Chef Oasis stands out from other retailers in the industry – here’s why.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online, guaranteed. If somehow you find a better price, we'll match it!
- Easy Returns. In the case that you’re not happy with your product, it may be eligible for a return. Our return policy is laid out in detail to make the process easy for you.
- Great Service. As one of our core company values, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Reach out anytime and one of our customer service representatives will be sure to assist you.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, and we trust that you'll love them. In the case that something is wrong, our team will be sure to fix it.
So what are you waiting for? Place your order today and let us help you create the outdoor kitchen of your dreams!